> Theme: Digital Health
> Timeline: November 2019 – December 2023 (completed)
> Keywords: healthy and active ageing, access to services, technology, community
SHAPES developed a large-scale, open platform for integrated care solutions.
- #SHAPES Stories provide a window on the real human beings who were the reason for, and the creators of, a “SHAPES platform”. Here you will find the older people who spend many hours sharing their lives with SHAPES ethnographic researchers talking about their lives, hopes and fears.
- SHAPES market place: more than 50 different trusted health and social care digital solutions that have been co-designed, implemented and validated with users. They can help people self-manage their conditions, to encourage a healthier and active lifestyle, to promote engagement with local community events, and to broaden your social connectivity with family and friends.
- Empowering older individuals in health and care decision-making: Report on how to ensure that older people and their caregivers play a more active role in health and care decision-making, so as to improve the overall quality of care, efficiency and care outcomes.
- Policy guidelines on integrated care: aim at supporting pan-European management and delivery of integrated health and social care services in a care continuum anchored in a human rights-based approach.
- A carefull Europe manifesto: initiative aimed at fostering a more inclusive, accessible, and equitable European Union for citizens as they age.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the grant agreement No 857159