Personally identifiable information (“personal data”) is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as e.g. name, address, IP-address, email and the like.
Your access to and control over information
- Right of information: You have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from us as the data controller the information as to whether or not personal data concerning your person are being processed. If you wish to avail yourself of this right of confirmation, you may, at any time, contact us under the email address indicated below.
- Right of access: You have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the controller free information about your personal data stored at any time and a copy of this information.
- Right to rectification: You have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from us as the data controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning your person. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to erasure: You have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from us as data controller the erasure of personal data concerning your person without undue delay, and we have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay.
- Right of restriction of processing: You have the right granted by the European legislator to obtain from the data controller restriction of processing if a) the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, b) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and requests instead the restriction of their use instead, c) we do no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing.
- Right to data portability: You have the right granted by the European legislator, to receive the personal data concerning your person, which was provided to us as data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from us.
- Right to object: You have the right granted by the European legislator to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time, to processing of personal data concerning your person.
To exercise these rights or for any further information related to the processing of your personal data through AGE website, please contact AGE secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to complain about the processing of your personal data through our website by contacting a data protection supervisory authority. A list of data protection authorities with contact details is available at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
Personal data collection and use when visiting our website
When you visit the website (https:www.age-platform.eu, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. We collect data that are technically necessary for us to display our website to you correctly and to ensure its stability and security.
The main data collected are:
- IP- address
- Date and time of the request
- Country and town where the request is made
- Time Zone Difference to Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)
- Content of the request (concrete page) with sent files
- Access status/http status code
- Amount of data transmitted
- Website from which the request was generated
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.