AGE Platform Europe is looking for a Human Rights Intern starting from January 2016 for a 4-6 month period to assist AGE Policy Officer on Human Rights and Non-Discrimination.
His/her tasks will consist in:
- Helping develop an online handbook on the rights of older people in the Council of Europe;
- Conducting research on the legal database of the Council of Europe and related soft documents;
- Assisting in drafting policy, communication and information material for a wide audience;
- Collecting examples of age-discrimination in access to goods and services;
- Contributing to the organisation of events on ageing and human rights;
- Attending a number of policy/stakeholder/NGO meetings.
Deadline for application: 15 November 2015