ATIS4all, is a European Thematic Network aiming to facilitate everyone’s access to the most suitable assistive technologies (AT) or accessibility device and service according to the user’s needs, preferences, and the contextual characteristics.
The main objectives are dynamizing the exchange of knowledge and expertise about Assistive Technologies and inclusive solutions, and sharing information among key actors and end users, by means of an open and collaborative portal.
ATIS4all works in collaboration with the ETNA Thematic Network, forming the ETNATIS Cluster.
This cluster has established a joint portal named Atis4All collaborative portal with an on-line community and a search engine. This portal is being updated and already provides information on assistive devices and services, as well as a full range of information around on assistive technologies.
- Tell us about relevant organizations or projects relevant for AT, let’s create networks!
- Become a supporter to help ATIS4all achieve a deeper impact;
- Register as a basic user and doors are open to:
Follow the Atis4all project
News and social media
- News on the project and on ICT assistive technologies
- Twitter account
- Youtube account
- LinkedIn account
- Flickr account
Project acronym: ATIS4all
Project full title:Assistive Technologies and Inclusive Solutions for All
Starting date: 1 January 2011
Duration: 36 months
ATIS4all is partially funded by the Programme ICT-PSP (Information and Communication Technology – Policy Support Programme) of the European Parliament as part of the Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme.
New European portal on Assistive Technologies and Inclusive Solutions for All: ATIS4all collaborative portal
Building up a European entry point on ICT assistive technologies and inclusive solutions
We would like to announce the launch of a new, open European collaborative web portal, collecting information about assistive technologies and inclusive solutions for all.
The portal is being created by thematic network “ATIS4all” – Assistive Technologies and Inclusive Solutions for All – jointly with thematic network “ETNA” -European Thematic Network on Assistive Information and Communication Technologies. Both Thematic Network projects are funded European projects that began in January 2011 and will conclude in December 2013.
The joint portal takes advantage of existing repositories and other Internet resources based on ICT-AT thanks to the previous work of “EASTIN” – European Assistive Technology Information Network- and will provide registered members with functions to get information of ICT-based AT products as well as the possibility of commenting, and sharing knowledge through a “community” by means of different forums and an expert blog.
The ATIS4all network is just now inviting interested parties to join as “supporters”: any organisation working in any field related to ICT-AT and inclusive solutions. A supporter of the network has no formal obligations to deliver information, participate in meetings, etc. but is very welcome to do so, and will also receive invitations to network and related events, breaking news about network activities, etc. The list of supporters is also available at the consortium web site, and will also be included on the portal when it launches.
• Free to join
• No legal commitment
• Be part of the first release of the portal
• Recognition of the supporter in the Community section of the portal
• Networking opportunities
• Access to restricted beta versions
• Opportunity to disseminate your initiatives to a wide community
• Possibility to obtain direct feedback from main European stakeholders
• Invitation to ATIS4all and ETNA events
• Publication of your own case studies, best practices and training materials
• Participation in our social media
How become a supporter?
Just send an email to email@example.com with the following data:
• Subject: Candidature for supporter.
• Name of the organization.
• Brief description of your organisation.
• Contact person and email.
• Your interest in being a supporter and your main contribution.
Questions and contact information
Further information at:
- << Prev