As part of the #AgeWithRights Global Rally, Age International and Age UK will be hosting this webinar on promoting the rights of older people globally. The event highlights the need to better protect the rights of older people, including by creating a UN convention on the rights of older persons.
- Rita French, UK Global Human Rights Ambassador
- Helena Herklots, Older People’s Commissioner for Wales
- Claudia Mahler, UN Independent Expert on the enjoyment of all human rights by older persons
- Caroline Abrahams, Charity Director, Age UK (Welcoming remarks)
- Chris Roles, Managing Director, Age International (Moderator)