“Because older people are the ultimate experts on their own lives”
As part of the European Week of Regions and Cities, AGE Platform Europe is co-organizing a virtual workshop on engaging with older persons at local level.
This session will be the opportunity to discuss strategies, experiences and good practices developed by local authorities to empower and involve older persons, who are not only service beneficiaries but also critical agents of change.
- Julia Wadoux, Policy Coordinator, AGE Platform Europe, Belgium.
- Paul McGarry, Assistant Director, Greater Manchester Combined Authority, United Kingdom.
- Luana Rotari, Coordinator of the Interreg Alpine Space project TAAFE - Towards and Alpine Age Friendly Environment, City of Treviso, Italy.
- Willeke Van Staalduinen, Co-Founder, AFEdemy, Netherlands.
- Erik van Ossenbruggen, Consultant Stedelijke en regionale ontwikkeling, Ecorys, Netherlands.
> Registration (until 27 September)