WHO internship opportunitiy
An internship is available in the Ageing and Life Course Department at the World Health Organization (WHO) to support and conduct research to inform the Global Campaign to Combat Ageism.
- Location: WHO Headquarters office in Geneva, Switzerland
- Duration: 4 – 6 months (ideal start date in February / March 2018)
- Closing date for applications: 15 February 2018
This internship will assist in providing the evidence to support the development of the Global Campaign to Combat Ageism that is being led by WHO. In this internship, the selected applicant will be able to:
- Conduct a literature review to assess prevalence of ageism in one or two domains where ageism may be expressed (e.g. access to healthcare, access to employment).
- Support the development of the Global Report on Ageism
- Support the coordination of the group of research leads responsible for the conduct of a set of systematic reviews that will inform the Global Report on Ageism.
Please follow this link to learn more and to see how to apply: http://who.int/ageing/WHO-ALC-internship-ageism-20122017.pdf
Feel free to disseminate to your networks.
If you have any questions please contact Dr Vânia de la Fuente-Núñez firstname.lastname@example.org