Discover the website of SUSTAIN
'SUSTAIN' stands for 'Sustainable Tailored Integrated Care for Older People in Europe'. It aims to concretely improve the way care services for older adults are organised and delivered across Europe, and especially for those who have multiple health and social care needs. SUSTAIN will in particular aim to support and improve what we call 'integrated care'. The project website will aim to inform the wider public on the project activities, news and events.
SUSTAIN will work with fourteen initiatives in seven participating countries, using a participatory process to assess, improve and evaluate.
AGE has a transversal role in the project, but in particular it will aim to:
- support the participatory process and engagement of stakeholders during the project, especially of older persons' organisations in the different countries
- bring knowledge and experiences on integrated quality care
- link the project activities to ongoing policy and decision-making processes at EU level
- support the dissemination and engagement processes
- contribute to the roadmap.
Link to project website: www.sustain-eu.org
You will find here the links to different parts of the website: