AGE is a network of both organisations of older people and/or organisations working for them. Our primary objective and duty is to promote the active involvement of older people. Given the great diversity present in older age, we want our network to be as inclusive and representative as possible!
- Read about AGE mission and guiding principles
- Discover our governance structure
- Meet with our current members
WHY to become a Member of AGE?
By joining our network, you will…
Concretely, you will be able to…
- Liaise with European officials with the help of AGE secretariat
- Receive information about EU and global policies and funding opportunities
- Appoint representatives to contribute to the policy work of AGE Task Forces
- Train your staff and experts through AGE capacity-building activities
- Participate in research and innovation projects AGE is involved in
- Share your work and activities within AGE network
Reaching a critical mass is key to make a difference!
We look forward to meeting you to discuss how we could best team up. Do not hesitate to contact AGE Membership officer, Estelle: email@example.com
WHAT type of Member categories exist?
Membership fee: 0.28% of your organisation income (maximum of 3218,25 euros)
Representation of your organisation and full vote at the General Assembly
Possibility to nominate your organisation to be the representative of your Member State at the Council of Administration
Participation to all AGE activities - both policy and statutory
Refunds for most of your participation costs
- One delegate to the General Assembly (no voting right)
- One representative in the Council of Administration (one representative per country elected by the members of the country)
- Participation in all AGE policy activities, meetings and working groups
- Possible refund of expenses (the Council, in consultation with the Executive Committee and the Secretariat, will decide)
Membership fee: 405,3 euros per year
One delegate to AGE General Assembly (no voting rights)
No representative in the Council of Administration
Participation in all AGE activities, meetings, and working groups
No refund for costs incurred by your participation in AGE activities
- One delegate to AGE General Assembly (no voting rights)
- No representative in the Council of Administration
- Possibility to nominate experts to participate in AGE policy work
- No refund for costs incurred by your participation in AGE activities
WHO can become a Member?
Be legally constituted as a not-for-profit and non-gevermental association
Directly represent and/or work on behalf of older and/or retired people
Be located in the countries of the European Union (full members only)
HOW to become a Member?
Attach a copy of your organization statues
Attach a copy of the latest approved accounts of your organization
Share any material about your activities (annual report, newsletter, leaflet, etc.)
Mail your application to our accreditation committee:
Avenue de Tervueren 168/2
1150 Brussels (Belgium)