Why to become a Member of AGE?
AGE is involved in a range of policy and information activities to put older people’s issues on the EU agenda and to support networking among older people’s groups. Our guiding principles hold that a change of attitudes is needed to achieve a European society for all ages and that there is a need to promote solidarity between generations in a way that recognises older people’s contributions to society.
By joining AGE Platform Europe, you are doing more than expressing support for AGE’s work. AGE members also gain the possibility to:
- Participate in an organisation with a strong and effective voice at European level;
- Make their voice heard in the network’s work and help AGE bring forward the point of view of older people on EU issues that concern them;
- Receive regular information on relevant developments relating to older and retired people;
- Receive up-to-date information in relation to EU funding opportunities, proposals to participate in EU-wide projects and support for the drafting of your own projects;
- The opportunity to share and exchange information with other AGE members.
How to become a Member?
Comment devenir membre de AGE?