The European Public Health Week (EUPHW) is an annual event aimed to raise awareness about public health and promote collaboration among the public health community in Europe.
This year's edition addresses health issues that affects you throughout your life.
- 16 May: A healthy and health literate youth
- 17 May: Vaccination as key prevention strategy
- 18 May: Climate change affects our health
- 19 May: No health without mental health
- 20 May: Building resilient health systems
More information on the event website