The Active and Assisted Living (AAL) Programme promotes innovative technological product ideas and services for active and healthy ageing. These innovations are presented at the annual AAL Forum which provides an opportunity to network within the AAL community and to discuss issues around AAL within workshops, keynote presentations and a large exhibition area.
The overall topic of the AAL Forum 2019 will be: Smarter practical implementation of digital technology to enhance active and healthy living.
The forum will cover the following 6 thematic areas:
- Successful implementation – How do we ensure better, more efficient and long-term implementation?
- Age-friendly societies – How do we foster age-friendly environments and communities?
- Data for better lives – How do we become better at mastering all our data?
- Overcoming market barriers in the Silver Economy – Can we create better conditions for SMEs?
- Seniors at the workplace – Can digital retain our precious silver workforce?
- Open category (no thematic area)