Job vacancy: AGE is hiring a full time Research Project Officer
Join our Project Research team!
AGE Platform Europe secretariat is looking for a motivated collaborator to support AGE work in EU-funded projects.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Perform the task requested by the projects (deliverables, milestones, organisation of meetings and events) in autonomy, as well as together with AGE colleagues, and project partners.
- Collect information (mainly on e-health/m-health, assistive technologies) and provide input to projects and projects’ partners.
- Coordinate contacts with other project partners and implement projects’ dissemination strategy.
- Support to the organisation of project meetings (e.g. agenda, meeting room and hotel booking; meals, etc.) and draft minutes.
- Take care of interim and final activity and financial reports, under the supervision of AGE Office and Project Manager.
- Contribute to the drafting of project proposals, under the supervision of AGE Secretary General and AGE Project Manager.
Interested? Find more details here. The deadline for sending your application is 3 February 2019
Thursday 17 January 2019