AGE and the European Disability Forum (EDF) is organising a webinar (online conference) on the topic “EU Rail Accessibility Legislation for Beginners: Explaining the TSI- PRM”.
Have you ever asked yourself one or more of the following questions?
- What does the EU do to improve rail accessibility?
- What on earth does “TSI-PRM” mean?
- Why are there still so many inaccessible trains?
- Why is the train station near my house still not accessible?
- How can we improve the situation?
If the answer is yes, you should register to the webinar!
- What? Background information about the content of the current Regulation as well as an update on the status of its revision
- When? 18 January 2018, 11:00 (Brussels time)
- Where? Online via a webinar platform
- For whom? Everyone who is interested in learning more about the current EU rules on rail accessibility and the EDF/AGE position in the current revision
If you would like to register, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know about any specific accessibility requirements you might have.
The webinar will be captioned. The language of the webinar is English.